Galeries Orlinski are looking for Art Sales Consultants
Join our team at Galeries Orlinski Saint-Tropez!
Description of the company:
Galeries Orlinski are the official concept stores entirely dedicated to the work and universe of the artist Richard Orlinski in cities as prestigious as each other: Paris, London, Saint-Tropez, Courchevel 1850 and Saint-Tropez and Miami.
Richard Orlinski has been the best-selling French contemporary Artist in the world since 2015. He began his artistic career in 2004, and created his first work, a bright red resin crocodile, which very quickly became an iconic piece in the sculptor’s bestiary.
The artist draws his inspiration from pop-culture, everyday objects, the popular. Quickly, Richard Orlinski develops new sculptures, often animals, all symbols of freedom, power and passion. The result is electric works, with pop colors and a faceted style that will go around the world.
Very quickly, exhibiting his works of often spectacular dimensions, in unusual places and in the open air, became his trademark. With almost 3 million subscribers on Instagram, Richard Orlinski brings together a community of amateurs and enthusiasts who are very involved.
Galeries Orlinski are looking for art sales consultants for their gallery dedicated to the famous French Artist, Richard Orlinski, in Saint-Tropez!
Your missions, if you accept it, will be the following:
• Welcoming customers, provide correct and clear information with a high-quality level of service
• Provide a great and luxury experience of selling
• Provide a great service by following up with each customer about delivery steps
• administrative tasks & feedback about their experience in the Gallery
• Achieve sales targets set by the Management
• Being comfortable with selling high-value Artworks
• Customers Relationships Management, build strong relationships with high-end clientele profiles
• Commercial and administrative follow-up inherent to the Gallery business
• Support the internal organization of the Gallery – Light art handling could be requested
• Actively participate to event planning in collaboration with the team and the Marketing department
• Support the daily maintenance of the Gallery
Who we are looking for:
Graduated from a Business School , Art or commercial background, you are trained and comfortable with business techniques, with a minimum of 2 years of experience of Selling in a luxury environment or in the Art industry.
- Strong negotiation skills, psychology and like human relations & interactions
- Team spirit
- A sense of challenge, you are a force of proposal to impact the Gallery’s performance
- A strong sensitivity to the Art Market and luxury environment
- Excellent presentation skills
- You are a Motivated, dynamic, rigorous, positive and a responsible person
- Highly adaptable and thoughtful
- Excellent communication skills are mandatory (oral & written)
- Desire to work and invest yourself within a team and a company with strong development potential
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, could be evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Knowledge of basic IT tools is highly recommended
- Perfect fluency in English is mandatory
- Knowledge of another foreign language is much appreciated.
We recruit first and foremost a personality and selling skills!
Do you want to break the codes of the Artistic industry and contribute to the beautiful Journey of GALERIES ORLINSKI? Don’t hesitate, this job offer is for you!
Start Date: Summer Season 2023
Location: France, Saint-Tropez
Type of contract: Full Time, Permanent orTemporary
Salary: Details will be shared with candidates during the recruitment process.